Total Views

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Preliminary Thoughts.

So I've made this blog as an outlet for the crazy amount of stress that I have undertaken since the end of August.  Granted, I spent most of the last 3 weeks in panic over the future, with a thesis deadline quickly approaching and a never ending list of tasks assigned to me by various people.  One of these days may result in Hiroshima-like consequences and my brain is going to melt.  Anywho, I have to teach class in about 20 minutes- then continue to write this wretched excuse for a master's thesis.  The coffee this morning was not exactly up to par and its raining, I will write another post very soon.... mmmmm....good morning everyone....

1 comment:

  1. Good morning, Tinanananana! You can do your thesis because you are super smart and I love you!

    ReplyDelete